Allow us to take you on a private tour of Artistry—Palm Beach Garden’s newest residential community. Located in the wedge between the Turnpike, I-95, and Hood Rd, Artistry is a gated community of brand new single-family homes offering 9 different floor plans in two collections, designed by the highly reputable builder Kolter Homes.
Here is quick rundown of home styles and models in Artistry:
- Bellini – one-story, 2,149 living sqft, 2 bedroom, den, 2 bath, 2-car
- Degas – one-story, 2,381 living sqft, 3 bedroom, den, 2.5 bath, 2-car
- Francesca – two-story, 3,113 living sqft, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 2-car
- Hudson – two-story, 3,577 living sqft, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 2-car
- Michelangelo – one-story, 2,932 living sqft, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath, club room, 3-car
- Raphael – two-story, 3,623 living sqft, 4 bedroom, 5 bath, club room, 3-car
- Trumbull – two-story, 4,327 living sqft, 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath, loft, 3-car
- Vasari – two-story, 4,376 living sqft, 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath, club room, loft, 3-car
- West – two-story, 5,167 living sqft, 5 bedroom, den, 5.5 bath, club room, 3-car
Get in touch with us for more specifics, like prices, layout blueprints, and options.
Artistry is expected to be fully completed in 4-5 years, but a number of families have already moved in and are enjoying the community’s fabulous amenities (see the complete list below). The HOA of $425 covers the 24-hour attended gate, amenities, common areas, lawn maintenance, exterior, pest control, irrigation, cable TV, and high-speed internet.
Give us a call, so we can show you what this remarkable new community has to offer!
- A trendsetting clubhouse
- Fitness center
- Yoga/aerobics studio
- Resort-style heated beach-entry swimming pool
- Poolside sundecks
- Multipurpose sports court
- Children’s playground
- 1.5-mile walking path
- Attendant gated entry
- Marsh Pointe Elementary School
- Watson B. Duncan Middle School
- William T. Dwyer High School