Does your house-hunting wishlist include the following items:
- Must be a single-family home with a good-sized backyard
- In Jupiter, close to shopping & restaurants, the beaches, nature parks, fishing, and other water activities
- CBS/concrete construction
- No homeowner association fees
- Yet, still priced in the $200K’s?
Then Eastview Manor, as well as some of the surrounding smaller communities, like Pennock Landing, Fisherman’s Landing, Jupiter River Estates North, Jupiter River Manor, may be a great choice for you.
Eastview Manor is a community of one-level single-family homes with relatively large (for Jupiter) backyards,most of which are 3-bedroom/2-bathroom, although there are smaller homes here too, as well as homes as large as 5-6 bedrooms.
Located just north of Indiantown Road, Eastview Manor is minutes away from the Town of Jupiter’s iconic beaches and many of the area’s other family-friendly attractions, like the Jupiter Lighthouse,Jupiter Inlet, Dubois Park, and Carlin Park.
For those who need to commute to work, the Florida Turnpike and I-95 are only about 5 minutes west.
- Proximity to the beaches, shopping and major highways.
- Jupiter Elementary
- Jupiter Middle
- Jupiter High