Indian Creek, Jupiter
Indian Creek is one of the Town of Jupiter’s most eclectic residential neighborhoods, encompassing 14 different communities, each with a unique neighborhood feel, personality, and layout.
With about 1,500 condominiums, villas, townhomes, and detached houses, ranging in size from 800 to about 2,000 living square feet, Indian Creek is an attractive place for a variety of buyers, from first-time homeowners to retirees who want to “right-size” their homes to seasonal homebuyers looking for more sunshine and golf-life in South Florida’s coastal paradise town of Jupiter.
Homeowner association (HOA) fees in Indian Creek vary greatly depending on the subdivision, from low double-digit to over $300 per month (as of March 2020).
Indian Creek of Jupiter was built in the 1980s and early 1990s, and the homes, driveways, sidewalks, and loops here palpably emanate the nostalgic feeling of those wonderful decades.
Here is an at-a-glance summary of the types of home and subdivision names in Indian Creek:
- Wingfoot: exclusively 55+ community of 2-story townhomes
- Monterrey: one-level apartments
- Augusta: one-level condos
- Eagle Ridge: single-family one-level homes with views of the golf course
- Keystone: all 2-story condos, with a community pool and views of the golf course
- Pine Crest: two-level condos
- Muirfield: two-level condos
- Green Brier: single-family, one-level homes with views of the golf course
- Wondering Trail: single-family, one-level homes
- Raintree Trail: single-family, one-level homes
- Bent Arrow: rows of condo like homes
- Harvest Moon: villas, 4-sided townhomes, one-level
- Stillwater Circle: single-family, one-level
- Arrowhead: single-family homes
Several of Indian Creek communities sit “courtside” or even entirely within the gorgeously designed 18-hole Golf Club of Jupiter, suitable for golfers of all skill levels.
The nearby Indian Creek Park is a local attraction for small children thanks to its wooden castle-like playground, tunnels, climbing rock, swings, slides, and wobbling stepping stones. The park is also a great place for adults, thanks to outdoor exercise equipment, basketball and tennis courts, walking trails, picnic tables, and a bridge over the lake, where you can relax, enjoy the nature and watch birds, turtles, and fish. For a visual, watch our video of the Indian Creek Park below.
Indian Creek, Jupiter
- Condo (CD)
- Single-family (SF)
- Villa (VL)
- Townhouse (TH)
- 1,178 (CD)
- 1,407 (SF)
- 1,330 (VL/TH)
- Varies greatly by subdivision
- Varies by subdivision
- Community pool in some subdivisions
- Golf course views
- Jerry Thomas Elementary School
- Independence Middle School
- Jupiter High School