Sonoma Isles is a premier gated community of 275 new homes built by DiVosta in the northwestern part of Jupiter, adjacent to the wild tranquility of the untouched Loxahatchee River Natural Area.
Sonoma Isles homes showcase expansive open floor plans, superior layout designs, state-of-the-art kitchens equipped with natural gas, flexible living spaces, and exceptional outdoor and patio living arrangements.
Homes in Sonoma Isles Jupiter come in one- and two-story designs, and sizes range from 2,589 to 5,163 square feet under air. If you’re into yoga or other kinds of relaxation techniques, you’ll be glad to know that the backyards of practically every house in Sonoma Isles provide relaxing views of thoughtfully designed serene lakes.
- Pinnacle – one-story, 3-4 bedrooms / 3-4 bathrooms / 2-car garage / 2,488+ Sq. Ft.
- Tangerly Oak – one-story, 2-4 bedrooms / 2.5-4.5 bathrooms /2-car garage / 2,589+ Sq. Ft.
- Stonewater – one-story, 3-4 bedrooms / 3-4.5 bathrooms /3-car garage / 2,852+ Sq. Ft.
- Club View – one-story, 4-5 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms / 3-car garage / 3,078+ Sq. Ft.
- Garden Vista – two-story, 4-7 bedrooms / 4.5-7.5 bathrooms /3-car garage / 4,345+ Sq. Ft.
Residents of Sonoma Isles enjoy the benefits of resort-like amenities, including a clubhouse with a modern fitness center, cozy community and activity rooms, resort-style pool with lap lanes, heated spa, tennis and pickleball courts, and children’s playground.
- Single-family (SF)
- $519 (as of May 2022)
- Resort-style swimming pool with lap lanes
- Heated spa
- Fitness center
- Tennis court
- Pickleball court
- Social lounge with a fully-equipped kitchen
- Jerry Thomas Elementary School
- Independence Middle School
- Jupiter High School